Wednesday 21 February 2007

Where Are We At?

Many people that know me well know I have a saying "Things happen for a reason". Over the past 3 weeks and five days I have been asking myself what is the reason we have been having this problem with finding housing.
One of the families are leaving so we went to view their apartments. It seems that this is one of the better apartment blocks here in UB so I had high expectations. Well I cant say that I don't know what all the fuss was about I thought after viewing this apartment it was small compared to other ladies apartments I had visited when having coffee. The housing department lady came with Ben and I and she asked "So what do you think?". I was honest and said its not what I expected and I thought it was quite small". She then replied " I would like to live here, this is so nice". I really wanted to scream at her as I think the past weeks have just gotten to me I wanted to tell her that "Mongolians live in dog boxes and wouldn't have a clue when it came to Western Standards and want to rip all of us off " but I didn't as I know it wouldn't help the situation. So where do we stand now? Well we are moving to a guest apartment finally for only a week as the apartment has been promised to another family at the start of March. We will continue to view apartments during that time and hope something better will come up if not we may have to go into the families apartment who is leaving and will just have to get used to living in a small space and in the city.
I am not to sure how long I will be off line due to lack of Internet access but fingers crossed it wont be long. Until next time.
Bernadette

No comments: