Sunday 4 February 2007

Waiting to find Our Home

We are still staying at the hotel, set to move into one of the companies guest apartments until we find a suitable house or apartment. Maybe Monday 5th or Tuesday 6th Feb we will make this move. Once we have moved from the hotel I am not to sure if I will have access to the Internet and how long I will be off line so I just wanted to let everyone one know.

Picture: Latest family photo taken while staying at the hotel

Ben heads out to site on Monday 6th of Feb to start work. His working days will be Mondays to Fridays on site and weekends at home in UB. He is looking forward to getting settled in and meeting everyone he will be working with. I hope to tell you all about his adventures as well.

Thank you for all the comments on our blog, feel free to make any comments you like good or bad. If you don't what your comments published just send your feed back to me via my email address.
A number of people have let us know about not being able to use the subscription link so I think we have now sorted that problem out. I am sorry if you have come across any spelling mistakes, I am trying to do my best in picking up them before I send the blog out.
I am enjoying writing a blog and getting used to using a new program. It sure keeps me busy and at times a little stressful not being able to work things out but I will get there in the long run

Bernadette

No comments: