Tuesday 6 February 2007

Taking a Tour on the Net

Toady Paige and I have been having a lazy day due to both of us coming down with colds. I was given a lot of information to read as an introduction from the company when we arrived so I finally sat down to do some reading.
Seeing as we weren't doing any exploring today outside I decided to jump on the net and tour UB and Mongolia that way. You may have noticed I have added some links to our blog as I have found these web sites interesting and the sites are filled with lots of different types of information.
Here is a question for you. What informtion about UB, Mongolia would you like to read about in our blog? In our coming blogs I hope to write about all types of things but maybe there is a question you would like me to answer on something that you would like to know about everyday life here, for example money, banking, cost of housing ect.
You can either post your question in our comment section on our blog page or email me direct. In my comming blogs I will ensure I answer all your questions.
Bernadette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bernie

Great blog...you are looking greta, and now I know what Ben looks like! As for Paige, she looks like a Shirley Temple doll! Good on you for doing the blog, I will be following you around Mongolia. Please let me know when you update, until I can subscribe, and I will.

Love and hugs

Ombi