Friday 6 April 2007

Having a Cold

This week I have been feeling a bit sorry for myself. Both Paige and I have really bad colds so we have been at home trying to get better. I cant remember the last time I have felt this bad with a cold. Thinking I could just shake it off with some rest, things seem to get worse each day so I decided to take both Paige and myself off to the doctors. Next week we are taking a trip to Beijing for four days so I wanted to make sure we are all fit for that. Thinking the doctor was just going to say "oh you just need to let the cold run it coarse" I was surprised that both Paige and I were a bit sicker then that and in deed needed something stronger then panadole. The doctor was very nice and knowing that there is someone I can see that speaks English sure sets my mind at ease. Being sick at the best of times isn't to good but being sick in a different country always seems worse. I know once the drugs the doctor has given me kicks in I will be feeling much better plus Paige went back to her little school today so at least I will be able to lay on the sofa with out getting jumped on, I am sure some peace and quite will do wonders.

No comments: