Sunday 4 March 2007

Paige's Birthday Day

On the 24th February we celebrated Paige's birthday.

Seeing as we hadn't moved into our own apartment we tried to make the best birthday we could for Paige.


I thought I would make a birthday cake but seeing as the oven in the quest apartment didn't work and I couldn't find a cake mix I hunted UB for a already made cake. I was lucky enough to find a small plain cake that I ended up frosting and adding chocolate sprinkles and M&Ms too. Both Ben and I hunted for some birthday candles with out any luck so we had to make do with some table candles, pink ones to make them even more special.


Paige driving car around indoor play centre








In the morning Paige woke up to pink, purple and white balloons in the lounge, the balloons I could find. We were going to have pancakes for breakfast but that didn't work out as the pancakes kept sticking to the crappy frying pan. We gave Paige a small dolls house that I had found. Both Ben and Paige put it together, I am not to sure how long it will last as it is from China and with most of the toys here are quite crappy and breaks easy.
We headed to an indoor play centre that one of the ladies had told me about and had the centre to ourselves as we had arrived as it opened.
Paige had a ball as there were cars, a trampoline and she could do lots of climbing. I am so glad that at least one thing turned out for her birthday.
We headed back to the quest apartment and sang happy birthday. She thought the cake was really nice she wanted to eat all the M&Ms off it.

All in all her birthday didn't turn out to bad in the long run.
Paige blowing out birthday candles

No comments: