Wednesday 23 May 2007

You Have To Have Friends

In an email I recieved a while ago a friend asked "Where are all the photos of your friends from Mongolia?".
I did reply I had made a number of new friends here but hadnt yet snaped any photos of them.
I find that living in a place like Mongolia or anywhere else in the world you need to have friends around you. I was so lucky to make some friends for life while in Indonesia and at times just like my friends and family back in Australia, I miss everyone very much.

Picture: Michelle, Dixi, Bernadette & Jillian


At a morning tea that was being held for Breast Cancer Awaress Month I was able to take some photos of a number of my friends I have made here, we where all laughing as a number of ladies had been asked the same question about their friends so now we have proof that we all do have friends here.
Even if I had to pay them money to have my photo taken with them, only joking..............

Picture: Bernadette & Jilly




A number of the ladies come from different parts of Australia so having other Aussies here is great. I have been able to meet new friends from Russia, England, Africa, Canada and America just to name a few countries.

Picture: Lisa, baby Jack, Michelle, Kaye & Jillian


Picture: Bernadette, Jilly & Betty

I am sure in my coming blogs you will get to meet more of the great friends I have made here as with out them Mongolia would be such a different place to live.

No comments: