Monday 28 May 2007

Peace Keepers Day

"Bernie grab your camera and get down to the square, there are all these soldiers there you will get some great photos" Ben had phoned..
Ben and Paige had taken a walk and when they passed the main square in town they saw the Mongolian Military. We found out later it was Peace Keepers Day and that the Mongolian Military had come out in force doing a display. It is about 2km to the square from our apartment and on the walk down I thought I would miss out on some great photos but I was wrong, the display was still going on so I was able to get some great photos. There seems to be a lot happening in the city on Sundays here so I think we will take a walk past the square every weekend to see if anything is on.




Here are some of my favorite shots I snapped;













No comments: