Tuesday 5 August 2008

The Water Park

Always on the look out for something new to do we thought we would pay a visit to the local water park. Being a weekend when we went the park was full of many local people with their families. The water park was well set out and over all it was better then I expected. Paige had a ball going down the different slides. I think next time we will go on a week day when its not as busy.

Picture: Paige going on slide



Picture: Ben and Paige coming down a slide


Picture: Paige on the small slide


Picture: Paige on another slide




Picture: Bernadette & Paige floating around the parks man made river

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bernadette! As an active blogger myself I still read your blog on a regular basis. I have to say I really enjoy reading it, and seeing all your pictures. Vietnam seems like such an intresting place! And wow!! You are on a scooter with Paige on the back - while I still have to be driven around by our good old driver as a company policy! I envy you!
Paige has grown a lot since you lived in BHC!
Greetings from Balikpapan!
Marieke