Friday 14 September 2007

Spending Time In Paige's Pre School Class

It was fun and games for Paige's pre school class as they took part in the primary school's picnic day. I went along to lend a hand in her Paige's class for the morning.

Picture: Pre school class in morning circle



Each morning the children sing some special songs, talk about the weather and what day of the week it is. I was surprised at how well the teacher takes control of the twenty something pre school children. Paige's pre school teachers name is Mr Berge. He is new to the school and I find it is great having a male influence around Paige during the week as Ben works away on site Monday to Friday. There are two full time teachers assistants who are Mongolian and are very nice. Paige tells me about which children have been naughty and I was able to see them in action, sometimes I wonder what type of rules they have to follow at home because I was surprised at how naughty they could be. During the morning the children took part in games and different activities. Paige seemed to have a so much fun. By the end of the morning I must admit I was warn out. I am glad I went along to lend a hand.



Picture: Paige during snack time

Picture: Paige playing with school friends

No comments: